Réponse anonyme
Le 11/01/2010 é 20h54
[ ! ]
I think school is boring and the taechers are boring too
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 19/11/2010 é 13h47
[ ! ]
I think school is boring because I hate daily routines of school (get up at 6 a.m, go to school........) and the exams but I sometimes like it because I love my friends and some teachers. However I am studying to have a good job in the future
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 29/11/2010 é 21h11
[ ! ]
I think school is very boring and tiring.We must wake up at 7 a.m every day and work the whole day. I also dislike the uniform, but I belive that school interesting and important for our future. and I also like it because we can talk and play with our friends.
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 15/12/2010 é 20h18
[ ! ]
I think school is important for our future and interesting that's way i like it . i know it's not fun to wake up at 7:00 a.m every day but in the future we can have a goode job. but the school is boring sometimes .
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 08/12/2016 é 20h35
[ ! ]
YES I LIKE SCHOOL BECAUSE I LOVE ALL SUBJECTS
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 25/01/2017 é 18h58
[ ! ]
Hi guys first I like school becquse I can meet a new friends and talk with them .I study my favourit subject but I don4t like it because I wake up early (strat 8 am to 6 pm )
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 18/11/2017 é 15h50
[ ! ]
First i like school because some subjects are interesting and important . y favourite subjects are french arabic and english . they are easy and compulsory . also some teachers are cool and strict . i learn to have a good job in the future . besiides i talk with my friends . i have many friends . my favourite friends is oumaima and salsabil . they are kind helpful and cool.. second . i hate school beacause its verry tiring and sometimes borring . it's so difficut to wake up early and study whole day from 8am to 5pm . also we have much homework and much examens .
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 26/12/2017 é 21h11
[ ! ]
Yes, I like school because i can meet many friends and it help to qet a gold job in the future
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 30/07/2018 é 16h23
[ ! ]
No school is bullsht and brainwashes kids.
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
do you like schools
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T13.659