1 459 436
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !
Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Spécialités > Finance > Investissements

Grand projet de développement économique en Afrique

Question de afrikadiaspo le 23/05/2014 à 11h11
[ ! ]
Grand projet de développement économique en Afrique: As we spoke about opportunities available in Tanzania I hereby make submission on the following areas whereby your interested people can venture into; - Agriculture and Food processing - Chemicals - Construction of roads and houses - Crafts - Education Services - Electrical Engineering - Electronics - Energy - Environment - Fishery and Fish Products - Forestry wood and paper - Health and Pharmaceutical - Information and Communication Technology - Manufacturing Engineering and Mechanism - Mining of Gold and other minerals - Packaging and materials - Tourism - Transportation -Textiles and others For one to be able to get established in Tanzania ,have to form a local company which addresses any of the above mentioned sectors. The benefit of having a local company are so many but mostly you will enjoy the local market as well as the neighboring countries markets such as Rwanda , Zambia , Malawi , DRC and Uganda plus Burundi. I therefore end up here while expecting your people to react accordingly and I will be available to provide consultancy in all the above areas of business undertaking. Best regards
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
Grand projet de développement économique en Afrique
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T14.15