1 459 561
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

How can I find a job at mtn cameroon?

Question anonyme le 18/03/2011 à 17h14
Dernière réponse le 01/11/2012 à 17h56
[ ! ]
I am a holder of BSc in GEOGRAPHY from the University of BUEA with honours and i need a job as an advertising agent with mtn Cameroon
Répondre
4 réponses pour « 
how can I find a job at mtn cameroon?
 »
Réponse de weypite julius
Le 13/09/2011 é 12h52
[ ! ]
Corruculum Vitae WEYPITE JULIUS CURRENT ADDRESS: YAOUNDE CARREFOUR OBILI DATE OF BIRTH.19/07/1984 EMAIL: julius1_2001@yahoo.com Tel;(237)75586025 PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVES I aim at being actively involved with Jobs on Business Consultancy, financial analysis, and financial institution management. I also aim at becoming associated with an institution that will give me the opportunity to contribute my experience and talent through regular work and for consultancies for the benefit of the Institution, and career. EDUCATION 2009: Obtained a Bsc in Economics, University of Buea-Cameroon 2006: obtained the GCE Advance level with distinction in Economics, Mathematics and Geography, in GBHS (Government Bilingual High School Bamenda. 2004: Obtained the GCE Ordinary Level with distinction in Mathematics, English language, History, Economics, English literature, Commerce and Geography (Government Bilingual High School Bamenda). WORK EXPERIENCE 2009 to 2010 :WORKING AS AN AUDITOR AND A STORE ACCOUNTANT IN ETS ASUNGMBOH STEPHEN M 2011 TO PRESENT: Doing computer classes and working as an internet assistance at CYBERPLUS MELEN 2008 : Auditor Auditor of the Ndong Awing Cultural and Development Association (NACDA) Youth Branch (Buea). My role is that of an independent auditor who audits of the financial statements of the association to give an opinion on the fairness with which they present, in all material respects, financial position, results of operations and its cash flows in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles. July 2008 September 2008: Worked as an intern in Kumba Central Credit Union Ltd (MFE) Involved with organizing field seminars for the Credit Union to educate the local public on the importance of planning for economic assets and having a savings account in a financial institution .Working as an intern, I gained extensive work experience in an institution that was made up of a diversified from different educational background. Equally as an item, I also gained knowledge coupled with professional experience and an increased understanding of my course work. The internships as a whole also helped me to put class studies into practice and also have exposure to the professional environment. July 2007 September 2007: Worked as an intern in Kumba Central Cooperative Credit Union Ltd (MFE) As an intern, I had the unique opportunity to discover and be involved with the practical aspects of the functioning of an entire financial institution. Working with the loan and personal financial department, I was largely involved with property assessment and to determine if the loans could be issued and assist credit union debtor develop their loan payment plans. This task also consisted of working closely with other credit union members in developing their personal financial management. 22 July 2007: Workers as election observer for the National Election observatory (NEO) during the legislative and municipal elections organized in Cameroon. 2005 and 2006 Summer Holidays: I worked as a sales associated at Bernard Automobile spare parts store Bamenda and Yaounde. OTHER SKILLS Good at analysis and report writing, negotiating coordinating and moderating of teams in multidisciplinary settings Languages: English and can understand French but cannot speak. Computer literate in Microsoft word and Excel REFERENCE Mr. Nkeh Christopher Mbonglen Provincial Administrator (MFE) Tel: (237) 33 35 49 19 / (237) 75 40 00 09 P.O Box 510 Kumba Email: kumcentralcoopcu@yahoo.com
Répondre
Réponse de weypite julius
Le 13/09/2011 é 12h56
[ ! ]
Am a holder of a Bsc in ECONOMICS in the university of Buea hear is a copy of my C.V.if there is any vacancy in your institution for melet me know.How can i get a job as marketing or sales agent at mtn. Corruculum Vitae WEYPITE JULIUS CURRENT ADDRESS: YAOUNDE CARREFOUR OBILI DATE OF BIRTH.19/07/1984 EMAIL: julius1_2001@yahoo.com Tel;(237)75586025 PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVES I aim at being actively involved with Jobs on Business Consultancy, financial analysis, and financial institution management. I also aim at becoming associated with an institution that will give me the opportunity to contribute my experience and talent through regular work and for consultancies for the benefit of the Institution, and career. EDUCATION 2009: Obtained a Bsc in Economics, University of Buea-Cameroon 2006: obtained the GCE Advance level with distinction in Economics, Mathematics and Geography, in GBHS (Government Bilingual High School Bamenda. 2004: Obtained the GCE Ordinary Level with distinction in Mathematics, English language, History, Economics, English literature, Commerce and Geography (Government Bilingual High School Bamenda). WORK EXPERIENCE 2009 to 2010 :WORKING AS AN AUDITOR AND A STORE ACCOUNTANT IN ETS ASUNGMBOH STEPHEN M 2011 TO PRESENT: Doing computer classes and working as an internet assistance at CYBERPLUS MELEN 2008 : Auditor Auditor of the Ndong Awing Cultural and Development Association (NACDA) Youth Branch (Buea). My role is that of an independent auditor who audits of the financial statements of the association to give an opinion on the fairness with which they present, in all material respects, financial position, results of operations and its cash flows in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles. July 2008 September 2008: Worked as an intern in Kumba Central Credit Union Ltd (MFE) Involved with organizing field seminars for the Credit Union to educate the local public on the importance of planning for economic assets and having a savings account in a financial institution .Working as an intern, I gained extensive work experience in an institution that was made up of a diversified from different educational background. Equally as an item, I also gained knowledge coupled with professional experience and an increased understanding of my course work. The internships as a whole also helped me to put class studies into practice and also have exposure to the professional environment. July 2007 September 2007: Worked as an intern in Kumba Central Cooperative Credit Union Ltd (MFE) As an intern, I had the unique opportunity to discover and be involved with the practical aspects of the functioning of an entire financial institution. Working with the loan and personal financial department, I was largely involved with property assessment and to determine if the loans could be issued and assist credit union debtor develop their loan payment plans. This task also consisted of working closely with other credit union members in developing their personal financial management. 22 July 2007: Workers as election observer for the National Election observatory (NEO) during the legislative and municipal elections organized in Cameroon. 2005 and 2006 Summer Holidays: I worked as a sales associated at Bernard Automobile spare parts store Bamenda and Yaounde. OTHER SKILLS Good at analysis and report writing, negotiating coordinating and moderating of teams in multidisciplinary settings Languages: English and can understand French but cannot speak. Computer literate in Microsoft word and Excel REFERENCE Mr. Nkeh Christopher Mbonglen Provincial Administrator (MFE) Tel: (237) 33 35 49 19 / (237) 75 40 00 09 P.O Box 510 Kumba Email: kumcentralcoopcu@yahoo.com
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 26/01/2012 é 14h09
[ ! ]
Advance level holder wish to get in to acting in cameroon
Répondre
Réponse de EVARISTUS
Le 01/11/2012 é 17h56
[ ! ]
I AM A CAMEROONIAN HOLDER OF A MSc. DEGREE in international hospitality management from the CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY, presently i leave in London, how can i get a job in the hospitality industry in Cameroon.
Référence(s) :
Her is a copy of my CV
Evaristus Nyong Abam
38 Northborough Road, Norbury, London, SW16 4AX
Email: enyongabam@yahoo.com | Mobile: 07961949315/07414096082

Education

Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK Sept. 2011 – Dec. 2011
• M.Sc. International Hospitality Management (Graduate)
• Dissertation on the economic impact of tourism attraction on the hospitality sector- a case study of Limbe wildlife centre
MSc. graduate with a strong analytical and interpersonal skills and seeking a career in Human Resource management and strategic management and other related fields
• London School of Commerce (LSC), London, UK Oct. 2010 – Aug. 2011
• Postgraduate Diploma International hospitality Management
• Modules included: Tourism and Hospitality Strategy in the Global Market Place, Current Issues, Research Methodology Contextualizing Hospitality Management, Marketing Management, Managing Human Capital, Financial Analysis & Management, Management Theory and Practice, Information Technology and Systems, Accounting & Decision Making Techniques, Managerial Communication, Hospitality & Tourism in Context.

University of Dschang, Cameroon Oct 1996 – Aug. 2001
• B. Sc Botany (equivalent 2:4 classification)
• Modules included: Mycology, Ecophysiology, Thallophytes and Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Spermatophytes and Paleobotany, French Language, Plants systematic, Ecology of plant communities, Ethnobotany, Computer science, Growth and development of plants, Phytopathology, Plant Anatomy and Histology.

Employment History

Mitie April 2010- till date
• General cleaning,
• Mopping
• Assisting the supervisor

Branch manager, Aim Group (Bookshop) Int. Ltd Limbe - Cameroon Oct 2006 – Oct 2010

• Representing the company in meetings
• Representing the company in graduation and price award ceremonies.
• Visiting Colleges and carrying out prospection of new books.
• Overseeing the day to day management of the bookshop.
• Organizing short courses for the junior employees.
• Preparation of sales invoices.

Sales agent, Aim Group (Bookshop) Int. Ltd. Limbe - Cameroon March 2002 – Oct 2006
• General cleaning of the bookshop
• Replacing of books and stationeries on the counter.
• Registration of incoming stock
• Packaging
• Book keeping.

Justice and Peace commission- Parochial president, Sts Peter and Paul Parish Mbeme, Mamfe Diocese, South West Region Cameroon. April 2003- July 2010
• Settling disputes between Christians and also between Christians and non Christians.
• Preparation of Parochial report
• Training of new members
• Organising seminars.
Training
Management development programme, London School of Commerce March 2011
• Effective Business communication
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Motivation and systematic planning.
• Teambuilding.

Additional Skills

IT Skills

• Software: Microsoft Office Packages 2003/2007/2010: Word (Advanced), Excel (basic), And Access (basic).

Skills and Achievements
Team Work
Experience of working in groups during academic projects, community services and AIDS organisations, student and choir associations, financial associations and include planning, role allocation, and co-ordination roles.
Worked effectively with colleagues and be part of the marketing team in order to understand and solve the problems faced by customers and be competitive in the market as well in Aim group Int. ( bookshops) ltd. in Limbe.
Effective Communication
• Strong selling and negotiation skills developed through close customer contact in the selling of books. Attend training seminars (aimed at personal sales, advanced interpersonal skills and customer focus development) organised by Cameroon book sellers association (CAMBOSSA) with headquarter in Limbe.
• Presentation skills and confidence demonstrated during the quarterly managerial meetings of Aim Group (bookshops) Int. Ltd.
• Good inter-personal skills developed when working as a Volunteer in the justice and peace commission of Sts. Peter and Paul`s parish Mbeme , Mamfe diocese- Cameroon.
• Communicate well with personnel at all levels in an organisation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.

Work well under pressure
• Ability to work well under pressure without compromising quality of service
• Work to very tight deadlines.
• An eye for detail
Initiative
Research on the economic impact of a tourism attraction on the hospitality sector- a case of the Limbe wildlife centres
Problem solving
• Handling managerial position have made to me always think strategically especially when working under pressure and deadlines.
• Frontline customer roles have taught me to find solutions to customer problems in an effective.

Management and Leadership skills

Mbeme Cultural and Development Association (MBECUDA)
• Limbe branch secretary March 2002- Sept 2010
• General financial Secretary
Immaculate Heart Choir- Mile 4 Limbe South West Region - Cameroon
• Financial Secretary
March 2002- Sept 2010
Languages
• English (mother tongue), French (fluent)

Interest and Hobbies

• Singing, playing football, running, cinema, dancing.

References

References available on request
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
how can I find a job at mtn cameroon?
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T14.212