1 459 586
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

Kasbah Sable D'or, Merzouga

Question anonyme le 19/10/2011 à 02h35
Dernière réponse le 20/10/2011 à 14h48
[ ! ]
We have been five days in the beautiful Auberge Kasbah Sable d'Or. This is an amazing place to relax and a perfect place to discover the deserts (camel trip and overnight stay in a tend or outside under the beautiful starry sky) which can be arranged by the auberge. We have done the desert trip as well, which was an amazing experiences (highly recommended). The auberge has beautiful, clean rooms and the lounge is a great place to rest and have fun with Rachid and Isabelle. During our stay in the auberge, we felt like we are a part of the family. We had everyday together dinner and the food is excellent. If you have a need, they help you in any case. This is defintely a place where you feel confortable and welcome. We made here very good friends and we are sure that we will come back. Kindly revert if you have any questions; sayatollah@gmx.net or contact them directly; www.kasbah-sable-dor.com 002120667250328
Répondre
1 réponse pour « 
 »
Réponse anonyme
Le 20/10/2011 é 14h48
[ ! ]
Hello, I'm very happy to read what you said about Kasbah Sable d'Or. I am Isabelle and I used to run this place for 7 years, but since the 3rd of June 2011, Rachid & I stopped living and working there. Since then there is a new manager. You can see the informations on the website or on the blog. Best regards, Isabelle
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T26.671