1 459 584
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

Cherche le numéro telephonique de Latifa Ladhari

Question anonyme le 03/09/2008 à 12h49
Dernière réponse le 16/11/2008 à 19h08
[ ! ]
Je cherche le numéro telephonique et l`adresse de Latifa Ladhari de chott Meriam
Répondre
2 réponses pour « 
cherche le numéro telephonique de Latifa Ladhari
 »
Réponse anonyme
Le 07/11/2008 é 11h54
[ ! ]
Voila je suis une amie de latifa ladhari oui je peux vous aider son numero de gsm :98503272 son numero a domecil :73340100 une autre ocasion je vous dirai que je suis a+
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 16/11/2008 é 19h08
[ ! ]
Many thanks for your reply or support regarding Latifa Ladhari Mobile Nr. I am so happy to get her contact but if possible to give me her E-mail or Skype adress for easy connection. Another issue, i have heard that she is married or get marry next few months. I am so sad and have pains in my heart if this the real case. Please ask her, to permit me to call her or to stop this wedding. I love her so much so much that i become very ill.. Tell her that somebody love you and cannot live without you. She must knew me who i am but she must trust my feeling and my intention and my heart even my Mind. Please and please do your most best to convince her and let her give me one chance one time to call her or to send her E-mail or skype message or to tell her i love you. Let her know that i am changed and everything other been changed for better future for better life together in Tunisia.. Please convince her to do not marry with the new person unless i will be ill all my life. Latifa will knew me and who i am. I am sure she is intelligent to understand who i am . Allah with her and with you too and great thanks for your support. If you want you can write me your name or E-Mail or Skype account for directly connection and more details. Allah with you.
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
cherche le numéro telephonique de Latifa Ladhari
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T18.584