1 439 409
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

Modules de 3 ème annèe snv specialitè biochimie

Question anonyme le 19/10/2012 à 17h23
Dernière réponse le 13/08/2019 à 23h29
[ ! ]
Bnj. quelles sont les modules de 3 éme annèe snv spècialitè biochimie a l' umbb boumerdes merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Répondre
2 réponses pour « 
modules de 3 ème annèe snv specialitè biochimie
 »
Réponse anonyme
Le 26/10/2012 à 01h45
[ ! ]
This volume very usflleuy brings together a range of case studies about the value made by different applications of social media, complemented nicely by some excellent categorization which allows for cross-study learning (e.g. technical , verticals , employment , non profits etc.) There are also some intriguing personal reflections and tales, and a bit of futurist prognostication by the side of the way. The merit of this book is its focus on real applications in real situations, with rich detail and references in each chapter. It also has a nice sampling of different global suitcases, avoiding what's often a US bias in many new trend books. One desires for some fuller treatment of certain topics (the categories have a range of coverage, which varies a lot) and more cross-case study breakdown and reflection by the author himself. The book also suffers from the inevitable problem that it will become dated very quickly, though that is not to decry the author for his noble attempt to capture an vital slice of social and business history in the building at this particular point in time. The volume is best read with a computer handy so one can refer and know face to face the magic of all the blogs, Facebook pages, tweets, and other media in living color and flow described in the essays. URLs are provided.
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 13/08/2019 à 23h29
[ ! ]
Greeting dear I Mrs Tamara Bensetti i need a lasting friendship and good communication with you,contact me by my id tamarabensetti3@gmail.com Salutations chères Madame Tamara Bensetti, j’ai besoin d’une amitié durable et d’une bonne communication avec vous, contactez-moi par mon identifiant tamarabensetti3@gmail.com
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
modules de 3 ème annèe snv specialitè biochimie
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T16.128