1 459 637
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

CODE RADIO SCENIC 2 PERDU - Page 2

Question anonyme le 14/04/2012 à 15h48
Dernière réponse le 05/01/2017 à 10h27
[ ! ]
Suite au changement de la batterie de mon scenic 2 la radio ne marche plus et on demande d'entrer le code que j'ai perdu . A L'AIDE N° de serie de la...
Répondre Lire toute la question
107 réponses pour « 
CODE RADIO SCENIC 2 PERDU
 »
Réponse anonyme
Le 05/08/2012 é 14h09
[ ! ]
Morning May you find my code , my code security is Y871 for a scenic II de 2006 Thank very much
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 05/08/2012 é 14h11
[ ! ]
My security code is Y871 = code 1133 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and on some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse de vincent05
Le 05/08/2012 é 15h56
[ ! ]
Thanks a lot hay 88, you're the best !!!!!
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 05/08/2012 é 16h01
[ ! ]
JE PEUX AIDER CELUI QUI VEUT UN CODE AUTORADIO RENAULT SI VOUS AVEZ LE SECURITY CODE: UNE LETTRE ET 3 CHIFFRES INSCRIT SUR LE POSTE
Répondre
Réponse de mdogneau
Le 27/08/2012 é 12h26
[ ! ]
Helle, could you help me? The security number is Q814 Thank you.
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 27/08/2012 é 15h25
[ ! ]
Q814 = code 9147 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH IN AND SOME HAVE THUMBWHEEL {A ¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the proper first digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right second digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel proper for the third digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right fourth digit If the correct PIN code is now Shown on screen, press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and it some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 27/08/2012 é 23h27
[ ! ]
Hello, could you help me ? The security number is T266 Thank you
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 27/08/2012 é 23h29
[ ! ]
Hello, could you help me? T266 The security number is Thank you = code 6760 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH IN AND SOME HAVE {A ¬} THUMBWHEEL KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the first digit Press the proper [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right second digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the proper third digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right fourth digit If the PIN code is now properly Shown on screen, press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and it some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse de hassou74
Le 11/09/2012 é 14h35
[ ! ]
Mon precode est le M355 pour autoradio de scenic2. merci de bien vouloir m'envoyer le code
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 11/09/2012 é 22h03
[ ! ]
M355 = code 1364 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH IN AND SOME HAVE {A ¬} THUMBWHEEL KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the first digit Press the proper [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right second digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the proper third digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right fourth digit If the PIN code is now properly Shown on screen, press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and it some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse de hassou74
Le 12/09/2012 é 07h33
[ ! ]
Thanks for your help it's very simphatique ! (Escuse me for my bad english, i'm french !) Bye !
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 12/09/2012 é 13h24
[ ! ]
Bonjour suite a un probleme de batterie et n 'ayant pas le code auto radio,meci si hay88 peu m'aider pour avoir de la musique dans mon scenic 2 NUMERO N784 RENDW 131-10 RNRD0301
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 12/09/2012 é 21h02
[ ! ]
N784 = CODE 2274 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH IN AND SOME HAVE {A ¬} THUMBWHEEL KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the first digit Press the proper [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right second digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the proper third digit Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the right fourth digit If the PIN code is now properly Shown on screen, press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and it some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse de rasl
Le 23/09/2012 é 20h35
[ ! ]
Hi, could you help me the number from my radio is 77OO 434 425 TR 919 for SCENIC II Thanks
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 23/09/2012 é 20h37
[ ! ]
Hi, could you help me the number from my radio is 77OO 434 425 TR 919 for SCENIC II Thanks = code 8068
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 27/09/2012 é 19h08
[ ! ]
Bonjour merci de me donner le code du scenic 2 anee 2003 mode l n° renrdw133-10 et 8200300860TS724 c est un tuner list merci d' avance
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 28/09/2012 é 02h31
[ ! ]
Bonjour merci de me donner le code du scenic 2 anee 2003 mode l n° renrdw133-10 et 8200300860TS724 c est un tuner list merci d' avance = code 7277
Répondre
Réponse de rex97
Le 28/09/2012 é 17h04
[ ! ]
Hi, Can you help me ? My secur code is : Z953. Thanks
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 29/09/2012 é 11h02
[ ! ]
My secur code is : Z953. = code 0048 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and on some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 29/09/2012 é 15h52
[ ! ]
Morning May you find my code , my code security is D412 for a scenic II de 2007 Thank very much
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
CODE RADIO SCENIC 2 PERDU
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T28.82