réponses
1 459 550
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

INEED YOUR HELP!PLEASE!

Question de Shakespeare le 02/01/2013 à 15h34
[ ! ]
Recruitment 1: Job advertising Complete the conversation with words or expressions from the box.Recruitment 1: Job advertising advance /application /basic/ salary/ benefits /candidate /colleagues commencing /commission/ covering letter /CV /drive (noun)/ experience incentive /increment/ interview/ leading (adjective)/ motivate/ post/ qualified relocation /allowance/ responsibilities/ rewards package/ team /vacancy Terry: I'm looking at the jobs pages in the paper. There's something here I like the sound of. Modus International, a 1.__________ supplier of car parts, has a 2. __________ for the 3. __________ of Sales Manager in their Brighton office. Sandra: That sounds like your kind of job. When does it begin? Terry: Let me see. Er, 4. __________ April 1st, it says here. That's in three weeks' time. Sandra: You'd better get your 5. __________ in, if you're interested. What else does it say about the job? Terry: It says that the successful 6. __________ should be suitably 7. __________ and should have had extensive 8. __________ in sales management. Sandra: That sounds perfect. You've got a University degree in Business Management, and you've been working in sales for more than five years. Terry: I suppose so. It also says that he or she should be able to work as part of a 9. __________, and should have 10. __________ and the ability to 11. __________ and inspire his or her 12. __________. Sandra: Well, that's great! You've always got on with the people you work with, and everyone is always saying how you're able to encourage people to work harder. Terry: That's true. It also says that the 13. __________ include liaising with colleagues around the country, training new staff and presenting a full report to the board of directors twice a year. Sandra: It all sounds quite good. What's the company offering in return? Terry: The 14. __________ they're offering looks very attractive. It includes a 15. __________ of £25000 per annum… Sandra: What does that mean? Terry: Well, that's the minimum amount of money that you can earn during the year. In addition to that,they're offering 10% 16. __________ on all sales made. Terry: Exactly. There's also a guaranteed annual 18. __________ of £1500, and a 19. __________ of £2500. Sandra: What's that for? Terry: To pay me for moving to the area, finding somewhere to live, and so on. Oh, and there are other 20. __________, such as a company car, free medical and dental insurance and free meals in the canteen. It also says that there is room to 21. __________, so I might end up with an even better job within the company. Sandra: Well, that's a good 17. __________. The more you work, the more you sell. And the more you sell, the more money you'll make! Sandra: So what should you do if you're interested in applying for the job? Terry: It says I should send my 22. __________, together with a 23. __________,to their head office in Sheffield. If the company is interested, they'll contact me to arrange an 24. __________ at one of their offices nearer home. I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE!CAN ANY ONE TO BE FAITHFULL WITH ME AND GIVE ME HELP!!!<3
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
INEED YOUR HELP!PLEASE!
 »
    réponse
    Good day Sir. My name is Jack and i am a francopone perfectly bilingual. Please i want to know how i
    réponses
    I am a holder of BSc in GEOGRAPHY from the University of BUEA with honours and i need a job as an
    réponses
    Where are the results for the recruitment of contract senior agricultural technicians into the publi
    réponse
    I Tambe Elvis Tana, a holder of Grade 1 teacher in Basic Sector, for the recruitment of 25,000, wish
    réponse
    My name is BONJE SHIFU. I was successful in the selection test for the recruitment of support staff
    réponses
    Je suis etudiant en LEA traduction, je cherche un job pour pouvoir financer mes etudes et avoir une
    réponse
    Je cherche un job en Europe qui peut m'aider
    réponse
    Greetings. what do i do to have a job with my BSc in zoology.Though an anglophone, i studied in the
    réponses
    Comment obtenir un job avent la fin de l'année avec la crise économique
    réponse
    J'ai 13 ans je voudrais faire des petits job pour recolter de l'argent eceque c'est possible
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T22.469