1 459 436
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

Je veux code autoradio

Question anonyme le 25/03/2012 à 22h06
Dernière réponse le 17/10/2014 à 19h55
[ ! ]
Bonjour,je viens d'acheter mégane et j'ai débranchée batterie mais je n'ai pa eu le code pour l'autoradio pouvez vous m'aider svp, code sécurité H 962 . MERCI COrdialement mon e-mail : goed@hotmail.fr
Répondre
7 réponses pour « 
je veux code autoradio
 »
Réponse de hay88
Le 29/04/2012 é 21h06
[ ! ]
Code 2278 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code
Répondre
Réponse de roga2022
Le 05/05/2012 é 16h51
[ ! ]
Salut! Je profite non pas pour proposer une réponse mais pour exposer le même problème. Je n'ai pas accès au code de sécurité, mais mon vehicule est de marque Renault megane scenic Rx4 de 2001. Mon numero de serie est: VF1 JAA5 0E 24 98 61 94. Je vous prie de bien vouloir faire quelque chose pour moi. Charles
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 06/05/2012 é 20h35
[ ! ]
You need to remove the radio. they are too small holes each side of the radio use an old metal coat hanger 4 darts or very small screwdriver or long nails. put into holes about 4-5cms and push outwards sideways and carefully pull radio forward. you must do the holes on each side at the same time Then post the numbers/letters from below the main barcode something like 7700xxxxxxtt123 or 8200xxxxtt123 or the security code like Q123 or T0U123 can be found in a small box then i can help you off of the radio
Répondre
Réponse de roga2022
Le 20/05/2012 é 11h59
[ ! ]
Hello! I tried to remove my radio as you recommended, I found that this number: 7700434426TP384. I hope it will be enough for your help I receive. Thank you in advance
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 20/05/2012 é 15h55
[ ! ]
7700434426TP384. = code 0695 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code
Répondre
Réponse de roga2022
Le 22/05/2012 é 11h17
[ ! ]
I thank you for this service. God bless you! Thanks!!! Charles
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 17/10/2014 é 19h55
[ ! ]
Bonjour j'ai une megane 2 de 2004 et j'ai débranché la fiche du poste et j'ai pas le code.. Quelqu'un peu m'aider
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
je veux code autoradio
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T14.113