membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !
Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Spécialités > Métiers > Artisan

Je veux traduit mon texte en français

Question anonyme le 20/05/2009 à 09h37
Dernière réponse le 07/09/2011 à 22h02
[ ! ]
JOB OPPORTUNITY, Gallery Hotels Europe wide Head Office in Europe Address: 8-10 Queens berry place, London United Kingdom Telephone + 44 704-578-5071 gallery_hotellondon@yahoo.co.uk Visit us at: www.galleryhotellondon.co.uk Hello, it is a pleasure to use this media to inform you about on going employment in Europe. The Gallery hotels are looking for applicants men,women group in number of noble characters and responsible individuals that will like to work with the hotels branches in United Kingdom, Germany and Switzerland. The ongoing Job opportunity is coordinated by the Gallery Hotels Europe head office in London United Kingdom. Gallery Hotels management are in need of foreign and domestic employees, men and women or group in numbers that are ready to work with us at the Hotel branches in Europe irregardless of the applicant academically standard and Nationality even without hotelier experience hence the applicants can handle their positions assigned and can be able speak little of any of the following languages such as English, German or French We have various positions available for interested applicants in all the three countries. and are in need of men, women or group of workers from any country irrespective of your nationality.. Gallery Hotel is responsible for the applicants accommodations while working with the hotel and will assistance to the applicants to get their visas in any of the country they have choosing to work through the country immigration and the issuing of their visas from that country resident embassy in the applicants respectives home countries. For more information contact the Gallery Hotel Head office in London at the above address or call the Human Resource Manager Mr Carl Stephen Stones . Best Wishes Gallery Hotels Employment Team
Répondre
4 réponses pour « 
je veux traduit mon texte en français
 »
Réponse de NICHERIE
Le 03/12/2009 é 07h43
[ ! ]
JE VIENT DE RECEVOIR UN MAIL EN ANGLAIS J'AI VEUT LA TRADUIRE EN FRANCAIS
Référence(s) :
amirajohnson@live.com
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 25/07/2010 é 16h09
[ ! ]
Dis lui hello leanr french, Rosbeef ! ;)
Répondre
Réponse de samira24
Le 07/09/2011 é 21h59
[ ! ]
Hi,i read the text and i am so intrestind for that .how i can contact the company or the person?thank u.
Répondre
Réponse de samira24
Le 07/09/2011 é 22h02
[ ! ]
Thank u.my masn sanar1@hotmail.co.uk
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
je veux traduit mon texte en français
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T28.475