membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !
Spécialité :  

Enseignement, apprentissage, scolarité

It is possible to have a scolarship

Question anonyme le 17/03/2009 à 20h23
[ ! ]
HI My name is Jimmy Denis,i am Haitian but i live in Dominican Rep. Getting a career is the specific reason for i write you today ,i finished school i get my diplomas with me .I am a soccer player and i play other game as basket, ect.. i speak 4 languages.Now i am working for T-mobile but i want to study .. In other way i ´d like to know if i can count on you for a scolarship for the next session, or if you want me to pay by giving my courage,or i play in your university team , or after my studies give you some wage years whatever. To end let me tell you i believe in GOD and i believe there is a way and i think you know it ;Thus please help me out to gain this and i promisse you never you wont regret that Also i am ready to pay any future good price for the services . Ex pecting your answer i salute you in the name of my HOLLY LOD GOD BLESS YOU In the next lettre i will send you my all informations THANK YOU JIMMY DENIS
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
it is possible to have a scolarship
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
Q2:1.363T26.226