1 459 436
membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !

Retrouver code autoradio modus

Question anonyme le 27/04/2012 à 22h20
Dernière réponse le 28/04/2013 à 23h24
[ ! ]
Bonjour aprés avoir changer la batterie on me demande le code autoradio j'ai le code security S999 si qunlqu'un pouvez me donner le code svp merci
Répondre
3 réponses pour « 
retrouver code autoradio modus
 »
Réponse de hay88
Le 29/04/2012 é 21h07
[ ! ]
Code 7061 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code
Répondre
Réponse de golfy57
Le 28/04/2013 é 23h17
[ ! ]
Bonsoir, suite a une panne de batterie mon autoradio me demande le code a 4 chiffre .Impossible de remettre la main sur ce code . autoradio sur megane scenic .J'ai sortie le poste voici le precode V493 pourriez vous m'aider ou me donner une marche a suivre car Renault me demande 35eur ,a ce prix j'ai presque un autre poste merci a bientôt jj
Répondre
Réponse de hay88
Le 28/04/2013 é 23h24
[ ! ]
Good evening, following a battery failure on my radio asks me a 4 digit code. Unable to deliver hands on this code. megane scenic radio on. I exit the position here is the precode V493 could you help me or give me a step to follow because Renault wonder 35EUR, at this price I almost another post soon thank you dd = code 4594 You must hold at the end to store your code. IF YOU DONT HAVE ¬ KEY THEN PUSH THUMBWHEEL IN AND SOME HAVE {A¬} KEY Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' Use the steering controls for code entry. Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit Press the [ ¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit If the correct code is now shown on screen, press and hold the [ ¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code FOR NO STEERING CONTROL press the first preset button for the 1st digit, second button for the 2nd digit third button for 3rd digit forth button for 4th digit then press and HOLD button 6 to store. for 10 seconds and on some it's hold 5 to store.
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
retrouver code autoradio modus
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T14.325