membres
M'inscrire Me connecter
Inscription gratuite !
Vous êtes ici : Accueil > Spécialités > Sport > Football

ENGLAND FIFA PLAYER AGENT

Question de kehinde le 07/04/2012 à 15h33
Dernière réponse le 16/07/2017 à 00h20
[ ! ]
Hello, I am an agent of player nationality English approved by FIFA in search of young talents and hidden talents working in the football world. If you feel talented enough and think you can have your chance I'm leaving you for doing great things together as only your will show you the way Please reply to this address: ka.kehinde @ yahoo.com, I would say without hesitation
Répondre
16 réponses pour « 
 »
Réponse anonyme
Le 08/04/2012 é 18h57
[ ! ]
Slt moi cest adama sambou nationaliter senegalaise
Référence(s) :
slt
Répondre
Réponse de leevancleaf
Le 24/04/2012 é 17h30
[ ! ]
Hello, I am nanguele yves, young player,camerounian. I see your message and I am very interessed by that. I am a good player, and I want to play football in europe and why not in England. please just help me, and I can assure you that you will not have any regrets. Excuse my english, I am a francophone. I can bye my travel ticket, and do also other papers in relation to my travel. I want your help to fine me a team. I am waiting for your reaction and you can write me at yvesnanguele@yahoo.fr
Répondre
Réponse de tchouga
Le 26/04/2012 é 16h23
[ ! ]
Hello sir My name is Evelyn tchouga I am a young Cameroonian footballer looking for a European training center or a club. I'm 16 I 1m70 my position is striker. my dream is to evolve in a big European club to show my skills. would like to get in touch with recruiters or a good academy. cordially
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 04/05/2012 é 21h54
[ ! ]
Dear Sir, i am looking for great collaboration with you because i am in this business and am a guinean cityzen.Guinean youngers talented are waiting for a chance so, don't miss this. Sportively, Kalil
Référence(s) :
Experts univers.com for players and agents
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 09/05/2012 é 19h44
[ ! ]
I'm mister NKECK, a cameroonian, president of AFRICA STARS ACADEMY. I'm very interested to collaborate with you. You know we have good players in my country and I can be your eyes here to propose talents by making scouting for you. Best regards
Répondre
Réponse de djiby10
Le 24/05/2012 é 17h52
[ ! ]
Hi im a senegalese boy i played in Égypte libya and oman im a very good striker very fast and tecnic im 22 years old for 1.94m thanks
Répondre
Réponse de daddygerrard
Le 08/06/2012 é 10h52
[ ! ]
Hello Mr. Agent, I am a young Senegalese footballer who really wants to join a football club or center. I wish I had a sports agent and advisor to get as far as possible in football, because that is my dream. My name is Amadou BANGOURA THOMAS I 20 years and I live in DAKAR (SENEGAL). My number is 00221703353125. See you soon
Répondre
Réponse de sainkebalo
Le 13/06/2012 é 22h05
[ ! ]
Moi c'est klevine nationalité togolaise et je veut un agent allez joué dans un pays de l'asie.mon numéro est le 0022890684367 et mon mail est sabinkebalo@yahoo.fr
Répondre
Réponse de del loko
Le 08/07/2012 é 10h59
[ ! ]
NAME : SOHOU SURNAME   : BA GUY FLORENT NE LE : 15 /03 / 1994 WEIGHT: 72 KG HIEGHT: 1 ,73 M RIGHT FOOT: RIGHT  POSTE : midfielder NATIONALITE /Ivory Coast CLUB 2006-FODOX FOOTBALL CLUB 2007- AFRICA SPORT JEUNE 2009- SABE DE BOUNA (réserve) 2011 FODOX FOOTBALL CLUB PALMARES 2008 champions Ivory Coast Training Centre 2010 winners of the district championship with u -17 Participation of the CAN-U -17 2011 Rwanda -participation in the World U 17 in Mexico QUALITE Player rigorous defense, endurance with a versatility that allows him to move to a position of defensive midfielder with a good set of head and very combative sguyflorent@yahoo.fr 00.225.07.75.71.15
Référence(s) :
Répondre
Réponse de billro
Le 07/08/2012 é 18h52
[ ! ]
Hi my name is bouraima iliassou from togo i am a good football player i need you i am interessed this is my contact +22898465274 or bill.ro@hotmail.fr thank you waiting to hear from you bye
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 07/04/2013 é 14h04
[ ! ]
Une chaîne swiss, 2 brothers : http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKJMpxlDkFPy3sZPv9Hyjfg
Répondre
Réponse de akalé1992
Le 18/05/2014 é 19h42
[ ! ]
Hello sir i am a young Cameroonian footballer of 22 years, being a free agent looking for a professional or semi pro club for next season: I joined you my CV and I hope to make a try to show you my skills waiting for a favorable response thank you for your understanding I give you my moral qualities.. (loyal, honest, ambitious) my style of play, I'm a player who has a good speed, I 'm HandySheet technically, I have a good precision ball and very endurant.NB: I'm a free agent
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 03/08/2014 é 21h41
[ ! ]
Je suis actuelement a la recherhe d un pour plus d information je vous laise mon adresse mail
Répondre
Réponse anonyme
Le 04/08/2016 é 18h47
[ ! ]
Hello to you Mr, Arsène Akpoue me is , recognizing the importance role that you play for us young footballers I have the honor of your kindness sought a recruitment test in your various holds football structure a license of first division I have had to play in a lot of clubs in my country as I would like reserve Academy a letter of invitation from you if possible to have all the information that allow me to be there thank you for your understanding and am patient to receive an acknowledgment of your part.00225 08,278,364
Répondre
Réponse de Fadil98
Le 14/07/2017 é 17h26
[ ! ]
Hello Mr agent I have the honor to come very respectfully sought your help for a trial. My name is BAWA SALIM FADIL I am a 19 years old footballer of Beninese national evolving at the position of midfield my predilection but sometimes back Central or right back.In fact I am in Morocco 🇲🇦 with a 3rd division team (MOROCCAN STADIUM) .I am fit and dedicated to showcase my talent to the high level.Thank you cordially 00212637752584
Répondre
Réponse de Fadil98
Le 16/07/2017 é 00h20
[ ! ]
Hello Mr. Agent I have the honor to come and respectfully ask for your assistance for a trial. My name is BAWA Salim Fadil, aged 19 years of age, weighing 75 kilograms and a Beninese national. Predilection but sometimes central back or right back.In fact I am in a Moroccan team (Moroccan STADIUM) In Moroccan D3. I am fit and would like to showcase my talent to the high level. Thank you Best regards +212637752584 Djamizb@gmail.com https://youtu.be/lIoPszvwx8E https://youtu.be/wzzKUE16Alk
Répondre
Publiez votre réponse
Règles de bonne conduite :
  • Du respect et de la politesse envers les autres
  • Un style rédactionnel clair, une orthographe soignée
  • Le langage SMS n'est pas autorisé
  • Une réponse construite, détaillée et argumentée
  • Pas de propos insultant, diffamatoire, ni xénophobe
  • Pas de publicité, de spam, ni de contenu illicite
  • Pas d'information personnelle divulguée
  • Pas d'échange d'email, ni de coordonnées personnelles
Réponses sur le thème « 
 »
Etes-vous un expert ?
Répondez à l'une de ces questions !
Posez votre question maintenant !
Publiez votre question et obtenez des réponses d'experts bénévoles et de centaines d'internautes, gratuitement.
Titre de votre question :
Votre question en détails :
T30.929